HELP CURE THEIR CONDITION
Nothing ever prepares us when confronted with this sight and sadly it’s becoming more common.
Every day most people who live or visit Bali see a dog in this condition. It’s not uncommon, but it is curable and we need your help!
Last week Sarah, a compassionate local lady, reported one dog with a severe skin condition. On further investigation it was discovered there were 10 dogs in a similar state needing urgent help.
These dogs do not have ‘owners’ but they do have carers who were more than happy to be helped. They feed the animals and allow them to sleep in their compounds but have they no understanding or funds to help them heal, and that’s where we come in!
All the dogs have already received de-worming and skin meds thanks to Emma, and rabies vaccination from the local government but there is more we want to do for them!
Together with Sarah, Emma and Nele (the epic humans and Su’Pawt Squad helping these dogs daily), we will schedule a vet visit to give the dogs a full check up plus organise a sterilisation day for the area they reside. This will not only allow us to sterilise the seven local dogs but also neighbouring dogs and cats to ensure the population does not continue to grow.
With your help we will change their lives fur’ever
Breakdown of costs:
- Medical Check for 10 dogs AU$150
- Complete Vaccination for 10 dogs $500
- Sterilisation day for the area $400
- Chemo for 2 dogs diagnosed for TVT Cancer $400
- Antibiotics for 10 dogs for 1 month $100
- Star’s Critical Care in Clinic, estimate $500
- Buffer money in case one of the dogs has further issues such as fungal skin infection etc which would require more meds $50
Anything additional raised will be used for food to continue feeding them until they are healthy and strong.
If you would like to help please contribute today.