TOTAL AMOUNT TO RAISE!
Mission Paws’ible has secured 2900m2 of river frontage land in Cepaka, Bali. It’s just 20 minutes from the tourist and expat hotspot Canggu.
Before we can commence building The Healing Centre we must secure the land over 3 payments listed below. Once these payments are completed we will commence fundraising specifically for the building stage.
1/3 25 YEAR LAND LEASE PAYMENT DUE 30 June 2021
2/3 25 YEAR LAND LEASE Unleashed Dog Park + PRELIMINARY BUILD Due 8th December 2021
3/3 25 YEAR LAND LEASE Unleashed Dog Park + PRELIMINARY BUILD Due 8 June 2022
About The Healing Centre
Mission Paws’ible rescue, rehabilitate and re-home neglected, abandoned, abused or discarded domestic animals in Bali, Indonesia. We are limited on the number of animals we can help due to funding, space and resources. But we have the answer.
We have purchased a 400m2 block to purpose build a healing centre for our rescued animals as well as accomodate places for solo rescuers who are needing support for their rescued animals to heal.
In Bali, Indonesia, the number of neglected, discarded and/or abused animals is frightening. On any given day we meet on average 10 animals that need help either with simple medical attention or needing intensive care. But with a small team, limited funds and resources it’s just not possible to take these animals in. When we do help animals we need to board them in expensive clinics (caged for their entire stay) or use noisy boarding facilities.
We believe we can heal our animals in a holistic manner with a calm, quiet, clean, serene environment purpose built for the animals healing in mind.
The Healing Centre will touch on all senses that support healing from sound, smell, taste, touch and sight. Animal therapy music, vaporises with calming oils, natural raw diets with daily oil massages and interaction with people, one-on-one, in the sunshine to boost their vitamin D!
What we have achieved so far:
• Leased 29 Are (2900m2) private land for 25 years with an option to extend. This will be the combined location of Unleashed Dog Park and The Healing Centre. 1st deposit was made in December 2020. Completion of payments is every 6 months over the next 24 months. Note: Land cannot be owned freehold by foreign entities in Indonesia
• Rezoned the land from green belt to yellow belt to allow building
• Engaged an Architectural and Building firm to develop the project
• Received the orderly approval of the local village Banjar and Klian
• Created the initial layout and design of Unleashed Dog Park and The Healing Centre
What is in process:
• Building permit (IMB) and Environmental permits needed to commence the build. This can take over 6 months in Indonesia.